Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Website for Rebone's Writings

Hola Bloggers

I have created a new site specially for my books. Find me at http://www.rebone.yolasite.com/.  The purpose of this site is to showcase my literary works. Visitors to this site could expect to find news about my writing career, books published, news about upcoming works and links to website where they can sample and purchase my works. Most of my works are available in ebook format, with a number of downloadable choices that could be utilised on almost all eReaders.


Besides updating news about my writing career on that site, I would also provide readers with snippets, book flyers, profile pictures and synopsis of works available for sale. I will also provide links to timely press releases for any news about books either published or in the pipeline.

I am providing free sampling especially for my readers so they can retain that hardest of all freedoms: the freedom choose and purchase works that they feel are of the quality and standards which match their hard earned money.

Occasionally there'd be discount coupons which readers can utilise, cash in for value for their money.

That being said, please take your time to browse through the works and view cover pictures.

See you at http://www.rebone.yolasite.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment